View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:54 PM   #10
rwhe
Hierodule
rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, calibre, Android, FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redjack443 View Post
I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to magnets and their strength. Would the magnet from a hard-drive be too powerful? Could it damage my Kobo Mini?
I don't know whether it would be too powerful (I can't think of anything inside a Kobo that would be affected by magnetism except the switch itself), but it would probably be far too heavy and bulky. I've taken apart hard drives, and compared to the magnet I used in my case, those magnets are huge. They're also more likely to crack your screen, I think.
rwhe is offline   Reply With Quote