View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 07:12 AM   #16
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPS View Post
Hi !

I'm very desapointed by the iBooks software delivered with the iPad: I was used to the way I could sort out and find my latest read books in my Sony PRS-650, and I can't do that on the iPad !

I have more than 1000 books stored, and I prefer to carry only my iPad with me instead of having to drag along ALSO the Sony !

Is there an Ebook reader made for iPad, in which I can sort my books in different ways, like reading date, storing date, title, author, etc... ?

Thanks in advance for any tips or advices !

J-P.
One option you might want to explore is Dropbox or another cloud storage service. You could store all your books there and temporarily transfer them to whatever reading app you prefer. You could organize your Dropbox book folder into sub-folders, however you probably wouldn't have much flexibility to sort the books according to different criteria I suppose.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote