View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 10:13 PM   #10
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
I'm glad that helped somewhat. It was much easier directing you to the discussion than trying to provide a lengthy explanation myself.

The guys over at that particular forum are very knowledgeable in all this stuff and I have learned a lot. Personally, I'm going to contact the developers in hopes of accelerating the process to enable read/write access in the the two file explorers I use. I am confident it will happen at some point.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote