View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjod View Post
What I want is for it to default to a half screen (essentially an A4 page on my monitor) rather than having to manually resize every time. Is there any way to do this ? Any help appreciated.
I thought that if you size it to the size you want then close it the viewer will remember the previous size you had set it to. Have you tried setting the size then closing it?

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 10-03-2011 at 10:37 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote