Thread: Seriousness I'm in a bind
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 12:22 PM   #6
Spoon Man
Groupie
Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 1
I scored a 93 on the ASVAB, so according the that I'm pretty much set for whatever jobs I want to do in the military, I'm just not that technical of a person. I think EOD could be fun, but I don't know if I would really want one of the jobs that it would translate into. My recruiter does not have one of those lists that tells you what you could qualify for in the civilian field, it was the one of the first things I asked for.

From what I hear from people that are getting out it may or may not matter what I do while I'm in, but I really don't know. At some point I know I want to get a steady job and have a family, I really don't think I would make the air force a career and I don't know that I want a job that greatly increases the potential that any children I have would grow up without a father. However, I would like to serve and doing a dangerous job now, while I'm without wife and child, is something that doesn't bother me so much.
Spoon Man is offline   Reply With Quote