View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 08:46 AM   #15
Katelyn
Addict
Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook 360, Iphone 3g, Sony 505, REB1200, GEB1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by tank4141 View Post
Haha Katelyn, I ordered one too. They told me they would send an email w/ payment options but I haven't seen it yet. Why are you so down on win ce?
I got an email within 1 minute so i would contact them.

In regard to Windows CE, I find the OS severely lacking in reader software.

Alreader. OK, so it's nice but it is impossible to configure without instructions. Unfortunately, the only instructions I can find have screenshots in Russian. I spent quite a bit of time trying to decipher the "tap zones" and gave up. Getting out of full screen mode takes an act of God. Just not for me.

Mobi. WAY past time for an update /makeover. It works great ut is very limited (no folders, no thumbnails, etc). I would like sometihng more robust... and for ePub.

Zulu. It is a work in progress but not there yete so untestable.

I haven't used Android. I haven't used CE version 6. But it's the software I'm looking at. If Android can deliver on page turns, etc, it offers the far superior choices for reader. IMHO.

Feel free to counter my views. I can always cancel my order (and I may if we can't work out a better way to pay).
Katelyn is offline   Reply With Quote