View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 12:42 PM   #6
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Lets say I have an internal ToC with say 15 hyperlinks? How would this convoluted method work to specify anymore than the first 10? And what about history? So I jump to an endnote, how do I go back to the page I was on?

The TOC and bookmarks are multipaged lists. You turn the page as you would the main folders. The hyperlinks just are one way.

I suggest you use the bookmark feature, set the current page as a bookmark before you Jump, then when you are through, call up the bookmark listing and Jump back.

Since the "readers" are not able to execute programs as a computer would, this seems a workable answer.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote