Thread: Seriousness When is HUMOR in "Bad" taste?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 06:19 PM   #42
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh215 View Post
While I understand your perspective from a viewpoint of freedom of speech I would like to point out to you that you happened to chose the most visible area of the forum to post to.
I recognized some (very less) of Dons posts in the CHAT but i never recognized that area as one of the most visible areas of the forum. Well, i didn't recognize the mentioned dispute between Don and ? at all.

Ok, back on topic: Sometimes when someone is telling me a joke i feel that the joke is "bad taste" but nevertheless the joke amuses me. I feel the same when i watch an episode of "Southpark". So i guess something can be humor and bad taste at the same time and for the same audience. Something like "humorously bad taste"...