Thread: Glo Browser Problem
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:39 PM   #2
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by revoid View Post
Hello guys,

I'm seeing a problem when I try to open the browser on my kobo glo. It used to work... before I enabled telnet. :P
Here is what happens. I click to open the browser and it opens the wireless connection dialog. It connects to my network just fine when I select it(I notice it doesn't automatically select my network anymore).
After connecting the Wifi connection dialog disappear and i'm brought back to the home screen.
The same exact thing happens every time.

Any ideas of how I can correct this?
Disable telnet?

Does it also happen if you ensure Wifi is connected BEFORE opening the browser?
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote