View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 07:05 PM   #44
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Notes are going to be coming.....I took a break from this story for a few days, writing a short story that I've got in my mind based off of inspiration I gained when running on vacation. beautiful sunsets and countrysides, dirt roads, unfamiliar territory, you know where this is going lol.
What writing software do you use Jhempel24? Scrivener is good for allowing you to keep notes as you write and it comes in both Win and Mac flavors now as well as being fairly inexpensive compared to some writing software out there.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote