View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:14 AM   #323
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrella View Post
@orlok, My Wife Hates Time Travel is "just" a short story, not a novel, and it is free on the Lightspeed Magazine website. There is also a button that says "Listen" to download the podcast (which can also be found on iTunes if you prefer that way, I do).
Thanks, my mistake. After I posted last time I finished reading the story on the web page - I had assumed it was just the first chapter. It was fun, and I think could have made a good full-length novel.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote