View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 10:40 AM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
P. G. Wodehouse early works (copyright)

Hello, I have a question regarding copyright and whether or not I can upload here.

This is regarding P. G. Wodehouse early works. Wodehouse died in 1975, so that his works are not public domain in Canada or other life+50 countries. There are, however, some books he wrote and published before 1923, and I understand they are public domain in the USA. But the tricky thing is that, apparently, not all of them were published in the USA before 1923 (see here). For instance, "The Swoop!" was published in 1909 in the UK, but not until 1979 in the USA. Nevertheless, many of these works are available in Project Gutenberg.

So, the question is, can I upload any of these works here?
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote