View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 02:32 AM   #1
Anjohl
Zealot
Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Kobo Touch Travel case?

I am interested in some sort of protection for my Kobo when on the go. I am not interested in something that the reader stays in at all times, and I don't want to crack $15-20 if possible.

I bought one of the oficial Kobo "bookstyle cases" tonight, just to try, and I am not overly impressed with it for $20. The sleep button is too hard to access, and for what it is, I feel it's overpriced.

What solutions have you guys found, for those in similar situations? Thanks in advance.
Anjohl is offline   Reply With Quote