View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 12:47 PM   #66
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I already go to a different site, the Baen site . But you're right as well -- if Baen were to start selling eBooks on Amazon (and there has been a LOT of pressure on them to do so), I'd probably buy at least some of my Baen books directly from Amazon, since I could do it from the Kindle, without having to go sit at a computer.
Yes, Baen is my exception, too. I buy their "Webscription" (or whatever the new-fangled name for it is...) every month.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote