View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 12:07 AM   #7
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
One question, can you play files (like music files directly off the micro SD chip or do you have to load into the machine?
I assume that if it's just like many other Android phones and devices, you should be able to play stuff straight off the SD card. That's how it is on my phone(s). And, I imagine that the Galaxy Player is pretty much a Samsung Galaxy phone minus the 3g/4g radio.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote