Thread: Ebook or Pbook?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 03:27 AM   #15
Justin Nemo
Stercus accidit
Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nookpadle 6
I'm not sure where colonialism comes into it, my country never colonised the Philippines, so I'll take that as a broad based insult.

I asked a general not a specific question. You gave an answer which is particular to your set of circumstances. I'm sure that someone from Nepal would have another opinion. That's why it's called a conversation, well at least that's what they taught me in the colonies.

I live part of the year in France, which I'm sure you'll agree is quite a developed nation, but Ebook sales in 2011 rose only by half of one percent!

As I said before, my question is a general one and not aimed at minorities or majorities.
Justin Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote