View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #2
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Gee thanks. I bet no one had ever thought of that!

Not to be too smart alec but why come on here and post something that will only inflame the pirates to start doing something else that will ruin something good for the rest of us? If it really is that easy, and I'm sure it probably is, do we really need to be posting on here where the pirates can learn all about it? This will just lead to gross abuse and cause B&N to do away with the feature altogether.

This is sort of like when the media comes on and says "If the terrorists really wanted to hit America where it hurt, they'd do this" Then they proceed to tell the terrorists what they should do, when and where! Please stop giving the pirates ideas. I'm certain they don't need them.

Can we move on to something else please?

Move along B&N and pirates. There's nothing to see here...
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote