View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 11:09 AM   #15
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keryl Raist View Post
Still you've got to wonder what an author is thinking:

'My work is so earthshatteringly brilliant I'll stick a high price on the first one, and then give the rest away for free! That way, when people see the prices, they'll know I'm different and special, and they'll be more motivated to buy my expensive first book!'
Or maybe no one wanted to buy the first book because it wasn't brilliant after all, so in a effort to make the sequels more appealing the author made them free. And forgot to drop the price on the first one.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote