View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 08:57 AM   #9
Keryl Raist
Zealot
Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keryl Raist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Sounds fairly reasonable to me. What I don't understand is when the author has several books in a series and the 1st book has a price and the 2nd or 3rd is the free book. I mean isn't the idea to entice a potential buyer for the series to look it over? It would seem to me that it would make more sense to have the 1st as the free book since it does introduce the author's series of books in that world.
When I see that, I often wonder if some sort of pricing glitch has occurred, cause that makes no sense at all.

But then again, humans never cease to amaze me with the levels of stupid they've managed to come up with.
Keryl Raist is offline   Reply With Quote