View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 04:44 AM   #13
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangri View Post
Weird, I've had some of those back when you couldn't buy anything from Canada, but I was able to clear them out one way or another. Maybe they just disappear themselves over time.
I successfully have "overwritten" failed book purchases. Buying the very same book, that failed for the first time. Then the failed attempt disappears. But I can't do that for newspapers/magazines. Within the series, the failed issue is "greyed out". I can't access it, thus can't delete it. I can archive it though and hide it on nook. I've canceled the respective newspaper, maybe it disappears (over time)?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote