Thread: Newbie
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 04:47 AM   #3
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmcread View Post
Let me start by saying I am a newbie to all this... I am writing in the Sony subforum because I plan to get the t1. few starter questions 1. Can books I buy be downloaded directly to calibre then I transfer to ereader? 2. Can I buy ebooks from barnes and noble for sony ereader , if so,where does it get stored before it gets onto my ereader?
Dunno where you are, but generally, you buy/get them, they say you've bought/got them, you are then offered an option to Open with/to Reader (if you've done the Sony registering etc..) or to Save to file - thats what you want, ....to File.
Up pops d/loads panel, when loaded, rt. click it, select Open Containing Folder, and just Drag'nDrop the highlighted file to Calibre Library area.
Connect T1 up, hit Data Transfer Mode on T1, hit Send to Device, & that's it.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote