View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 11:55 AM   #3
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
So there isn't an easy way to send it to a standard field without turning off the read metadata feature? If at all possible I need the author, title and filename, everything else is irrelevant. I am just trying to find an easier way to rename the files so that I can match up my mbp files from my kindle with the books in k4pc. I am ok with using a standard field because I will be using an empty library to accomplish this so it will not be messing up anything in my library.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote