View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #7
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by riemann42 View Post
Adepts can be read by most devices, including Sony.
That's fine but the other thing I don't like about B & N & Sony is that you don't really have ownership of the books. If you have to re-download, you have to go to your library linked to the store. They cannot be saved seperately to your pc.

I just downloaded Sidney Sheldon's free book from Sony. Yes I put it on my reader & fortunately I have a 2gb memory chip that I put it on, But I can't put it on either of my hard drives. This is something I DON'T like!

If these stores go belly up we're all screwed. I do NOT want to be dependent on any store in order to re-download books I have bought.

I hope more stores like Fictionwise, and Ezreads spring up!
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote