Thread: Comics?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 04:13 PM   #13
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
I do, I find the lrfs to be a bit "fuzzy", but I only use the pdfs for manga, (I'm not sure what the difference is in your use of manga vs comics). Look for the script on the forums it'll save you a lot of time, it does a lot of image manipulation and sharping and whatnot and if nothing else, you can get the dimensions that you need if you are going to do it yourself. The author is helpful as well.
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote