View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 10:07 PM   #120
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAH View Post
OK, i thought you meant the device was dead.

I agree, I have a defective unit, and I would have returned it, but I already returned an earlier one with the same problem, so I just didn't want to go thru the hassle again of returning another (you had to mail them to b&n at that time). I kind of knew how to work around the problem from messing with the first bad one for about 3 months before returning it, so I figured I could live with the newer one, and I have. This is not to say I don't wish it was working perfectly!
I understand - I put up with my flaky one for months until late in the winter this year - I didn't want to lose my bookmarks (I like to go back and correct typos and errors in my ebooks). Luckily B&N customer service had me just go to the store and swap it.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote