View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #21
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
It appears this won't work anymore for the new output generated by kindlegen v2.3.
I've been poking around with it (comparing code from the latest mobi_unpack), but I'm slow as molasses—plus I'm not really grasping exactly how to stitch the mobi back together minus the source section (but I can find the source section ).

Also, I was wondering if anyone else thinks it makes sense to have an option to strip (and save to a separate file) the old-mobi portion from the new mobi-KF8 hybrid? I still use kindlegen for my own personal use and won't always want the extra bulk of the additional KF8 data (especially when transferring to a device that can't make use of it).
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote