View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_bike_kite View Post
I think murraypaul managed to say pretty much everything I would of said in reply. I'd also guess that if a book was already in print then producing an ebook version of it actually would cost next to nothing.
Unfortunately you really can't look at it that way. An eBook sale will generally be instead of a paper book sale, not as well as, so the eBook has to share the same costs that the paper book would have. You can't regard eBook sales as cost-free.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote