Thread: Presentación
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 03:34 PM   #26
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristbo View Post
Bienvenidos a los foros de Mobileread en español.

Desde ya queremos darte las gracias por tu contribución, ya sea leyendo, desarrollando, comentando o planteando cualquier duda que desees aclarar.

Esperamos que tu paso por estas páginas sea todo lo ameno posible y que regreses siempre que te apetezcas.

Un abrazo

PD. A todo esto me gustaría añadir unas palabras de una persona TRANQUILA:

We are driven by self-interest, it’s necessary to survive. But we need wise self-interest that is generous and co-operative, taking others’ interests into account. Co-operation comes from friendship, friendship comes from trust, and trust comes from kind-heartedness. Once you have a genuine sense of concern for others, there’s no room for cheating, bullying or exploitation.

En pocas palabras: "Da más a cambio de menos, y seras mejor persona."
Tremendo!!!

El trabajo me tenia tan ocupado que no me habia dado cuenta de la nueva seccion en Espanol.

Yo fui uno de los que en par de veces solicito la creacion de los mismos. Me alegra sobremanera que sea una realidad!

jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote