View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 03:11 PM   #14
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
Not every ebook in the Kindle store has page numbers displayed. Depends on how it was formatted.
he could see the page # on kindle pc, so the book has the page info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerfoot View Post
Just to confirm, I should...

a) manually delete the .sdr sample book folder
b) manually delete the .sdr folder for the actual folder

after that do I need to redownload or something? the last thing I want to do is actually lose my purchase. and I have no idea what the .sdr folder actually is (I am assuming it hold settings for the book?).
yes, and re-download the book. Or you could just skip the step and just use your PC's APNX, see post #9 above.
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote