View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 01:36 PM   #34
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
for the love of all things holy that's ENOUGH RAIN !!!!!

i almost drowned coming back from the grocery store just now, criminy ! and hello, have you noticed ? it's MAY !!! the saying goes, "en avril ne te découvre pas d'un fil, en mai, FAIS CE QU'IL TE PLAIT" !!! and what would please me is to go and spend my weekend afternoon on a nice terrasse wearing a summer dress and sunglasses, not a bleeding DIVING COSTUME !!!!! graaaa !!!! so stop it already !!! or at the very least, let it pour down solid sheets of water between 4 and 7 in the morning, when civilized people (= me) are in bed !! p*tain de s*loperie de sa R*CE !!!! b*rdel !! sérieux, ça suffit !!!!

EDIT : oh and also, what is up with the instruments of torture at the ophtalmologist's office ?? i had to go there two days ago and after he did the test for eye tension (where he shoots something (i can't tell you the details, i didn't want to know) DIRECTLY AT YOUR EYEBALL, it's barbaric) i had to lie down with my feet up because i was getting all spinny-headed, and eat some sugar. true story. this end of the week SUCKS.

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 05-17-2008 at 02:06 PM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote