View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 09:17 PM   #11
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I buy most of my ebooks from Amazon, but the Sony Store has the largest selection among ePub-based stores in the US and I buy from them fairly often. Having to buy via the Sony Windows Desktop Reader software is a pain, but it does speed up the actual download process. Another store in the US worth using sometimes is B&N. However, like the Kindle Store, you will have to strip DRM to use on your Sony. In the past couple of months, whenever I buy from B&N via a Windows PC I always get a B&N ePub (rather than the eReader format that was sometimes delivered in the past).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote