View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 02:17 AM   #363
MikeOxlittle
Say my name very fast ...
MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
If you need to downgrade back to 3.1 here is what I did.

Here is some instructions for Windows users. I have not tested this as I did the revert on a Mac.

On a Mac you'll want to do a search for ".IPA" and should find the 3.1 version somewhere. You can also try downloading it from here if a search doesn't return anything.

After you have the file open iTunes and go to File > Add To Library . Navigate to the .IPA and hit ok. Then you'll have to sync the app to your device and you should be good to go.

Unfortunately I lost all my books/settings when downgrading but at least Stanza is working again ....

Last edited by MikeOxlittle; 11-25-2011 at 02:19 AM.
MikeOxlittle is offline   Reply With Quote