View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 05:15 AM   #52
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
That is what I came into the lounge to ask initially because someone came into an intro thread and started telling the new people I was greeting that I supported genocide.
That was me - and proud of it. I considered it a publice service to let people know the nature of the person they were talking to.

Quote:
I made this thread here to ask them to stop and Ardeegee and dusty bottoms formed a lynch mob.
Not sure that two people could be considered a 'mob' actually?

Quote:
The insults are pretty much flying one way here...my way. I haven't used any bad language or started with the name calling like they have been. I did call someone a hypocrite though.
Hmmm...I'll link to the thread that started all this then, here.

And a quote from you in that thread:

"I do not agree with killing for the sake of killing but I do agree with dropping the atomic bomb and killing the ENTIRE group of people to support our cause. If that makes me a racist then I guess I am. Fucking live with it.."

So your 'no bad language' comment is demonstrably untrue (not that bad language is the biggest concern with that kind of comment).

So, fom now, I shall do as others have suggested and put you on my ignore list. Don't think that a whiny apology means that this is forgotten though. People will read this thread and the original thread and make their own minds up about your bigoted, fascist opinions and hopefully will have the guts to treat you with the contempt you deserve.