View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 11:36 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Actually, I saw a commercial just yesterday for the iPhone that played on the word "read". I can't remember all the apps it used - one was "if you want to read an MRI, there's an app for that".

The last one was, "if you just want to read a book, there's an app for that". I couldn't tell if it was showing the eReader or Kindle app - but given the timing of the recent release of the Kindle, I assumed it was Kindle.
I've seen that spot. They still seem to be in the clear to me because they didn't create any of the reading apps (as far as I know).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote