View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 11:08 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by gache View Post
I've been using Calibre without any problems. I recently added a new email to send a book to a second Kindle device and like a fool opted to send from my gmail, instead of whatever was the default. I've added the email I'm sending from to the list, I've selected the server under the "sharing over the net" option. How do I go back to the default setting that was working perfectly before?
Sharing over the net only appears in preferences
and it is the Wrong choice for email.

You want Sharing Books by email
you can set up many destinations, but only 1 specified mail server (mine is set to use my older ISP)

in addition, if you have more than 1 destination set up, there is a Make Default choice button to change which will be used if you simply use the: send ... ??
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote