View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 02:37 PM   #11
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
Ah I understand. Turning of the tag browser does indeed make a big difference in this regard, in the GUI at least although I love the tag browser.

Kovid Goyal explained to me that the tag browser took a lot of time to update every time a field was changed. Even with the tag browser off though it takes a long time to do a bulk metadata change of even one field in two records, so there is something else in play here.
Sounds like good advice.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote