View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:11 AM   #16
1katie23
Enthusiast
1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Nook Color running CM7, Galaxy Note II
I have Moon+reader installed on one of my tablets and would like to install it on my others, but for some reason I can't find it in the Play store anymore. The only version I see is in the Amazon App store, but it is the paid version. Anyone know what is going on?

Also for the syncing to DB, do I have to copy my books to DB, or does it just sync your reading position to DB. Sorry if this question has been asked, but it is not clear to me.

Thanks for help in advance.
1katie23 is offline   Reply With Quote