View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:29 AM   #7
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
I don't know about the insomnia issue, but I have a friend who uses the Glow while her husband drives on long trips (in other words, poor lighting conditions a lot of the time) and she loves the Glow. So for someone like yourself who would benefit from the built-in light, I agree with others in this thread who think you would really like the Glow, and find it more useful than the regular Simple Touch (which I have).
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote