View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 05:03 PM   #25
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by afa View Post
A much more sensible response. Thanks, fjtorres. I must say I'm surprised by those figures. The 19% for iPhone makes sense, but I would have assumed the iPad had a much larger share.
The 60% figure is coming from recent reports of iPad vs Android shipments rather than sales. While there have been some notable successes (Asus Transformer, original Galaxy Tab) my impression is that most of the Android tablets are proving to be slower sellers than the iPad, so I would guess that the iPad share of market sales probably is up closer to 85%.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote