View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 01:55 PM   #53
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
But only two have pressed the issue. I've said this before, but, for example, if I decided to take up a crusade against a Comedy month to the point of having a poll, I bet it would have more than one agreeing with me too.

I do not see a need to compromise. If the poll had gone the other way or if it still does, I would and will accept the results graciously.

As I see it now, the results are clearly saying "leave the two classics months alone" but because of the very vocal opposition, pilotbob is still offering alternatives to try to assuage you. I respect you and JSWolf and your opinions, but I don't think that that's fair or necessary, honestly.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle! You haven't been JUST as vocal? Respecting others' opinions is accepting that they have them, not complaining that they do!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote