View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 05:59 AM   #26
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
What would be nice would be to have an indicator under each book indicating how much you have read. It would also be nice to have a folder "read books" or something like that and a menu option to move a book to that folder. I think I would like to keep the books I have read on the memory card in the reader since it is then easy to recommend and give copy of books to people.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote