Thread: RSS and CSS ?
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
RSS and CSS ?

last night i was playing around with the rss feed from World Wide Words. my first version of the recipe had the same feed duplicated accidentally, but when i tried to modify it i accidentally deleted it instead. the trouble is, although i've managed to add the feed again, all my later attempts display very crudely, whereas the first version was nicely formatted (and i have no idea why). anybody have any idea at all how to get the feed to include the css ?

the website is here : http://www.worldwidewords.org/index.htm
and i'm attaching examples of the recipes to show the difference. any help would be appreciated. now that i've seen the nice-looking one, i'm having a really hard time settling for the no-css version.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote