View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 01:54 AM   #14
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I picked up a service manual for the Sony 505, it it looks to be about a 15-minute job to replace the battery. Perhaps daunting for some folks, but if you've ever opened your computer tower and replaced a card, or changed a battery in a portable house phone, it's just a step or two beyond that. The battery itself is a simple plug-in. The difficulties are the few screws holding the top down and the case onto the back. Knowing how often companies stop supporting products, I bought a replacement battery to have on hand just in case. Not so expensive, and a bit of peace of mind knowing that this won't get to be a problem for me. Not like changing a battery in a flashlight, but not rocket science either.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote