View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 01:42 PM   #5
JimmyG
Zealot
JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Touch, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
This does NOT work on all e-ink Kindles. It works on KF8 enabled e-inks only (the Paperwhite, the newer 3 or 4's). It does NOT work on any KF7 devices, the Kindle, Kindle2 or DX, no matter how new. You cannot float images on any of the older or K7-compatible e-ink Kindles.

Hitch
Well, kf8 is what verydeepwater was talking about. One of these days when I have the time, I'm going to write a test book to see just what my updated Touch will and won't do.
JimmyG is offline   Reply With Quote