View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 08:49 PM   #1
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
I made a holder for my Glo.

Hi,
I wanted to post a couple of pictures of the holder that I made for my Glo. I had been wanting to make a cover but I didn't want something to add bulk. I read at night in bed and also wanted to make something easy to hold. I added a strap to the back. The strap makes me more confortable walking around the house...I was afraid to drop it on the floor. I also like to read in the bathtub and the strap keeps the unit pretty safe from the water. I still have access to all buttons and the charger cord. If you like to sew...this is a fun project and works well for keeping fingerprints off of the back of the unit.

Penny
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130425_180222.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	482.0 KB
ID:	104975   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130425_180241.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	517.9 KB
ID:	104976  
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote