View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:53 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbaynton View Post
If you mean I'm looking to create a column (such as one to indicate books read or not read), definitely not. What I'm looking to do is to create a link (which logically would be located on the left side, much in the same way that I created same from bottom left: alter tag browser>manage authors, tags, etc>manage user categories...
To do what you are trying to do I think you do want a custom column. Read the Tag browser section of the manual first, then read the Managing subgroups of books, for example “genre” section of the manual for more info that may answer your question.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote