View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #19
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName View Post
I don't think any old fabric will do and I don't know what kind it is - probably has capacitive qualities.

I've only seen fabric covered ones at one store in Hawaii. Probably doesn't help you much.

Also found these on Amazon that look like they're the same. But prettier. Mine is black.

http://www.amazon.com/Friendly-Micro...ber+tip+stylus
Very interesting saved that on my bookmarks for later shopping. I have noticed the rubber tip kinda sticks when you swipe. I have streak marks on my screen, guess I push to hard on it

I am going to try eyeglass cleaner micro type fabric (don't know what it is called) that slides.

The PW (from the pictures on the Amazon) it looks like an extra layer of glass over the capacitive layer. Maybe that is why it is not as responsive. I haven't noticed anyone else commenting on this.

Last edited by new; 12-01-2012 at 10:07 PM. Reason: typos as usual
new is offline   Reply With Quote