View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #42
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
OK -- this is what I really ended up doing: I picked up a used Nook Glowlight for a great price (<$100 including case), and will use that in the interim until the Kobo Glo is more readily available in the US. I so love reading on a lit screen. I pretty much have the light on all the time. I can make the font size much smaller and it's just much more comfortable to read. I don't expect ever to read on an unlit screen again!
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote