View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 11:08 AM   #34532
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
150 (aprox) calories at breakfast, 180 at lunch, about 300 calories for dinner... Walked five kilometers and climbed 10 flights of stairs. Right about now, I think I would be happy to eat the couch...

Are there any calories in a dog's rawhide chew toy?

Stitchawl
Dude. You should be taking in at least 1,200 calories a day. There is no way that that diet is getting you enough fruits and veggies, calcium, or protein. Don't tell me you take a multivitamin. Those are suppose to be back up in case you do not get the nutrients you need. You have already hit your goal. Eating like that is only going to slow down your metabolism and cause you to gain weight when you return to a normal diet.

Get a juicer and make your own fruit juice or veggie juice. Make fruit smoothies for a snack. There are healthy ways to eat and still loose weight.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote