View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 04:48 PM   #49
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
FYI if dogs ran the planet, they would quickly become wild for humans wouldn't be feeding them anymore, in which case I strongly suggest you to stay away from your beloved four-legged friends lest they attack you and severely injure you or worse ...
But in the meantime, you love them I hate them. I'm fine with it, so why aren't you ?

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/after...pulation-zero/
you are an extremely negative and hostile individual that obviously has a lot of desolation and need in their life.. it is unfortunate you need to have this viewpoint invade everything
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	newfsmiling.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	88158  
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote